I started with die-cutting the base using Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One which I then embossed with a Die-sire A4 folder. I then threaded the ribbon round the edge, this had been coloured with the purple Promarker as it was originally white. The card base made with purple cardstock from Papermill direct and a larger spellbinder die from the same set as before.
I then printed 4 copies of a Just Inklined image of a wedding cake onto Neenah card-stock which I then coloured with Promarkers using Purple, Orchid, Lilac, Leaf Green and Bright Green. I then decoupaged the images and heat embossed the purple areas with a holographic embossing powder to add a little bit of sparkle (although this doesn't really show on the photo).
The roses were made using Martha Stewart paper clay and left to dry overnight. The edges were then lightly inked with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I cut the leaves from Centura Pearl using the Tattered Lace Summer Rose die which I then coloured using the Leaf Green Promarker. The roses were then glued to the die.
All the words were cut using the Tattered Lace Sentiments dies and the whole things was glued to the topper base which was then added to the card base.
Due to the dimensions of the roses I had to make a box for it. This again has some more paper clay flowers and various dies all Tattered Lace. The initials are those of the Bride and Groom.
A special card for a special day.