Followers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Die Mad

I made this card a while ago but never got round to putting it on the blog. It's made using a range of dies.

To make the card base I created two 7in by 5in cards from white Centura Pearl card-stock & then I scored to create the fold back flap. 


Before I stuck the two separate card bases together I used the half-cut technique with the Tonic dies to create the shaped flaps. Again I used Tonic dies to crate the purple mats 

All the other elements were cut from white centura pearl card-stock and some were left white and others were coloured with a purple Promarker before adhering it all to the card.


The Happy Birthday sentiment, bag showes and corners are from the Tattered Lace collection. I can't remember which brand the flower and swirls are, sorry.


The stamped saying is from the Crafters Companion Frou Frou collection and were stamped using Distress Ink Seedless Preserve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.