Followers

Friday 4 January 2013

Tea Party Collection

Hi Everyone,

I apologise again for not putting a post up for nearly a month although I can't believe it's that long. I intended to do one just before Christmas but ran out of time. Then between Christmas & New Year we lost my father-in-law so supporting my husband & his sisters was my priority, the funeral is next week. He had an amazing life and was a very inspirational person to those both within the family and outside.

Back to the cards, these are all made using the Hunkydory Tea Party Collection kit. The only additions are some embellishments & card used for matting & layering. I made 14 cards from this kit, in fact I had a 1 sheet of card & 1 sheet of paper left plus a number of off cuts which I've obviously kept to use on other projects. 




 



 

 

These cards formed part of the Christmas presents put together for my step-mum & sisters-in-law. Please excuse the flash reflection from the foiling on a couple of them .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.