Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

Apologies

Well here I am apologising again for not posting anything recently. 

I've been concentrating a lot on exercises, walking and more exercises for the rehabilitation after my hip operation so I've taken the easy option and the cards I've made have been from some kits. I need to get the photos taken but keep forgetting to ask my wonderful husband to bring the camera downstairs.

I'm trying to find somewhere that sells nice boxes that aren't too expensive as some of the cards I've made I intend to put together for Christmas presents but I need something to put them in. The card sizes range from 4x4 up to A5 & 8x8 so if you've any ideas on where I can get something then I'd love you to let me know.

So major apologies again but I'll get something sorted soon.

1 comment:

  1. I often make a few kit cards for xmas ;)

    I make my own boxes, and also give sets of cards as gifts too (tied up with ribbon) Its such a lovely idea I think :)

    Tracy sells boxes here:

    http://crafteezee.blogspot.co.uk/

    HTH

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.