Followers

Friday 12 October 2012

Craftwork Cards Christmas Kit

At the Doncaster show in July I bought a Christmas kit by Craftwork Cards in preparation for not being able to do very much due to my hip replacement operation. 

The kit contained a backing papers, sentiments, 20 cards & envelopes & a number of printed stamped designs just ready to colour with my Promarkers. 

Over the last couple of months in between all the birthday cards I've made 13 cards using the kit & there's still plenty of stuff left to make more than the 7 cards left. 

I used inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Gallery for some of the cards. I hope you like the photos of those I've made so far, click on an image to view a larger version:

(I can't get these to display in line for some unknown reason)



 

 

 

 

 

This last card has a couple of flowers that were purchased from Dragon Lair Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.