Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

First One of the Year

Well I know it's only September but as I'm laid up at the moment I thought I may as well get started on the Christmas cards so here's one I've made. The aperture was created using a Spellbinders die but everything else was from Craftwork Cards.


A simple design I know but I don't think the tree stamp requires much more to be added apart from a little glitter & glaze on some areas. Card candi & promarkers were used to colour this.


I'm entering this card in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge 234 - Christmas in September

1 comment:

  1. Fab Xmas card , simple but love the way you have designed the tree. Thanks for sharing with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.