Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Celebrations

My sister-in-law Julie got married last week to a lovely guy Sebastian. I wish them all the best and was just sorry that due to my current health problems I couldn't attend the party they had at the weekend. I did however make a couple of cards for them one from my husband & I and the other from the kids.

This is the card from my husband & I, it's the Together Forever stamp from Lili of the Valley:


Things used in this card are:

  • Together Forever Stamp, Sentiment stamp - Lili of the Valley
  • Paper Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
  • Embossed Card, Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
  • Ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
  • Backing Paper was in my stash

I've included a close up of the stamp which was coloured using Promarkers



Now for the second card



Items used were similar to before except the main stamp used was LOTV Filigree Heart of which there's a close up below. I just love this as it looks so delicate



Hope you like these


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.