Followers

Friday 17 August 2012

The One to Replace it

This is the card I made for my son to give my husband to replace the previous one (see previous post) that I made & then kept for myself. Actually my son said he preferred it & he also helped out a little by doing the embossing & attaching the card candi.




Here's a close up of the main stamp in the design:



The items I used in this design were
  • Fun Birthday & Sentiment - Lili of the Valley
  • Ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
  • Embossed Present Card & Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
  • Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
Links to these sites can be found down the right hand side of the blog you may need to scroll down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog & thank-you for leaving a comment which I look forward to reading.